The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is Northern California’s premier wine country destination resort, each of our 226 handsome guestrooms offer elegant wine country inspired décor. The resort is complete with three swimming pools fed by geo-thermal mineral waters, a world-renowned 40,000-square foot spa and fitness center, an 18-hole PGA championship golf course and five signature restaurants. Sonoma Golf Club is a private club that offers exclusive access to Fairmont Hotel Guests. At its heart, is a treasured “core golf” experience set on 177 acres of rolling terrain highlighted by massive oaks, lakes and sweeping vistas of the Mayacamas mountains and neighboring vineyards. The club has been the recent home of the PGA Charles Schwab Classic. The course was designed by Sam Whiting and features 18 holes over 7,103 yards with a par rating of 72.
- 226 Guestrooms & Suites
- Championship Golf Course On-site
- Spa & Spa Pools Are Fed By Healing Geo-thermal Mineral Waters
- Home Of The Santé Restaurant, Only Michelin Star Restaurant In Sonoma Valley
- Signature Apricot & Cream Amenities
- Complimentary Bottle Of Wine In Room
- Complimentary Daily Wine Tasting In Hotel Lobby